2008-01-06

RENOVATING SALE !! 50% off ALL my altered art !!!



WOOHOO ! Come one, come all ! I'm having a RENOVATING SALE in my Etsy shop. All my altered art is 50% off beginning midnight Sunday Jan.6 to Sunday Jan.20. And all prices have already been adjusted for you.

After some deep consideration I've decided to downsize my altered art. I want to start making small to medium pendants and will continue with my Smashed Bookmarks. So during the sale I will be creating new pendants and when the sale ends I will close shop for a few days to list my items ( and I may even make a new avatar too ).

If you're into altered art, if you're looking for something pretty, if you love flowers and glitter and even pink, then come on by and check out my wares. There's even a couple of 'weird' items too lol !

---and just so you know, these items are considered one-of-a-kind, meaning they won't be made again ( but every now and again I may list a box or two and even they will be one-of-a-kind ).

Come on by !! http://www.ravensmagiclantern.etsy.com ( can also click the link above the amazed baby )

0 comments: