2007-12-04

Deck the Blogs !






Okay folks, I was having some fun checking blogs I've not visited for awhile. Lemoncholy's has posted this link:


http://contesthotel.blogspot.com/ If you're into Christmas and decorating, then go to that link or click on the Deck the Blogs Santa image on the right.


So what's it about ? Here's a wee bit I've copied and pasted from the site:


We're challenging bloggers everywhere to get into the Christmas spirit and decorate your blogs like they've never been decorated before (and maybe that's a good thing)! Don't know how? It's a great time to learn. Don't have a blog? Email us your holiday photos and we'll post them right here!
There are some great prizes to be won !


The site will tell you all about it. So come on and get decorating, I know I will !!

0 comments: