2008-05-26

One of my fav. places.....



Instead of showing you a fav. 'thing', here are photos showing you one of the places I like to 'park, read and relax'.
This stretch of road is Lochside Drive and leads you straight into a wonderful wee town called Sidney. I prefer taking this route rather than the highway ---I'm partial to the seaside :)
You may think it looks rather quiet but actually this road gets quite busy. It's a wee bit of a pain trying to enjoy the ocean with the constant noise of traffic passing by ( and our major airport is a few short kms. away too, but I love the sound of the large jets taking off ), but I'm able to eventually phase out the auto sounds and just sit back, grab my latest book and let the old brain take a breather ---sometimes I sneak in a Starbucks chai tea latte or mint mocha frapp., or maybe a Peanut Buster Parfait ( no fat no calories lol ! )

Left pic. is towards Sidney, right is looking in the area of home. The view is lovely with plenty of islands and boats to stare at.

You should be able to enlarge the pic. for a closer look.

'See' you again real soon !

0 comments: