2013-04-28

New Art Card

 
 
 
A quicky post of one of my latest art card creations. Called ' Small Blessings ', it shows a wee happy mouse taking a break under bright and cheery lilacs.
 
My art cards are all original creations, no prints. So if someone were to ask me to recreate a card, no two would be alike.
 
So far I've 10 art cards listed ~here~
 
The most difficult part....the pricing. I scoured many other Etsy artists to get an idea of what to price my small art which is 4.75 x 4.75 inches. Quite a few sellers original art cards were priced  low and others were quite high, so I just went with what I felt was fair.
 
 

That's it for now. I'm hoping to create a few more cards this week and/or start on some asymmetrical earrings. Until then, blessings for a lovely week ♥

1 comments:

toukie ~ KSIĄŻKOWA PRZYSTAŃ said...

oh my god. This is so beautiful!