2009-01-31

*Under Construction* Refurbishing my blog


Well it seems I'm not the only one getting bored with their blog. So I've been fiddling around with backgrounds and headers and so far I like what I've changed. The header was created by me, something fun and whimsical. Background was a found paper which I simply changed the color --took me awhile to figure out why it wasn't showing on my blog. Now I need to do some tweaking because everything looks too close together. Will get to it later on. Hope you like what I've done so far :) ♥

*UPDATE Feb.3: Okay, so the blog change is almost complete. I had hoped to put my sidebar on the left this time but couldn't figure it out :P Oh well. I have to tweak some of the side images/links because they look too mushed together, and then I think I'm done, yay :)

0 comments: