2009-03-26

ARTchix Bi-Weekly Lottery, yay !

~Flights of Fantasy~


~ARTchix Yahoo group~



Here is my entry into the ARTchix Bi-Weekly Lottery, the theme is Fantasy Imagination ( right up my alley lol ! ).
The person to get picked wins all the other entrants lottery treasures, woohoo !

Flights of Fantasy was created on a section of Kraft Mac n Cheese box. Bird images are official ARTchix ( you usually have to have at least one ARTchix item used ) and one of the birds is holding a real crystal dangling heart. The lady was transformed into a pink fairy and finished with stars, glitter, gems, paint and shimmery bits. Fun !

( This piece is also going to star in one of my shrinky creations too. I hope it turns out the way I see it in my minds eye. So keep your eye on my Etsy shop, look for it under Collage Pendants )

~Helga Strauss is owner extraordinaire of ARTchix here on Vancouver Island. The shop is so wonderful and art from all around the globe adorns the walls ( makes me think of a candy shop ! ).
She also has a blog, My Artistic Life, which you can access via my blog links on the right ( opens in a new window ). You can get to her store via her blog or my Wonderful Shops, etc...list ( again on the right )

If you've ever wanted to try a swap,contest,etc...then there are plenty with ARTchix, and all so much fun !! **please note, for the Yahoo Group, they ask that any art you post use at least one ARTchix item.

I'm so happy to finally be participating again in contests and soon a swap or two or three or...lol :)

...and if you join the ARTchix Yahoo group, then drop us a line and say hi --you will definately get lots of welcome responses ! And the art there is divine ( including the artists ) :)

0 comments: