2009-04-09

Free images woohoo !

I've been going through a bunch of my mom and dads stuff and decided to share a few of the vintage paper things I found :)

These can be used however you wish. If you use them in your art then I would love it if you could send me a link so I can see your finished creation, oh pretty please :D

I've also posted these on Flickr.
---------------------------------

Found this many years ago in one of my dads military lockers ( rectangular metal chest ). I think it belonged to one of his friends who had moved to Calgary Alberta Canada



A wonderful humorous anniversary card from my dad to mom. My heart feels a bit heavy when I see these type of vintage cards because my dear mom threw away an entire garbage bag of them several years ago ( a couple years after dads passing ). I managed to salvage some but I'm sure there were plenty more of these rare beauties gone to rot. They sure don't make them like they used too !


Get well card from one of mom and dads friends


Wonderful RENO postcard ! Stamped 1953 on the back !!


The back. And remember...only YOU can prevent forest fires !

Right click on the image and then click 'Save image as'. Or, I think you can click to enlarge. Please let me know if the click to enlarge does not work for you, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, grrrr.

























0 comments: