2011-03-15

SURPRISE SALE in my Vintage shop, 20% off everything Tues. to Friday midnight

Hello everyone, been awhile yet AGAIN ! I'm here to blag about the surprise sale going on in my vintage shop ChocolateRoseMint  ( click the underlined link or click my vintage shop on the lower right of my blog )From Tuesday until Friday midnight I am offering 20% off everything in the store and I will refund your 20%  back into your Paypal within 24 hours. Come on over and keep your eye on the shop because I will be listing more items during the sale.

So why the sale ? It was my birthday on Monday and I reached 40 sales, so I decided "why not" & wanted to offer you a treat in return.

While you're at my shop you're also welcome to drop me a line. And if you're another Etsy seller, let me know so I can check out your shop too.

Have a great day all ~♥~

0 comments: