2011-07-20

Paintings !

My latest acrylic paintings:


Happy House on Candy Hill is a whimsical and magical place indeed ! This is where one of Willy Wonka's relatives lives, a very sweet hideaway where the trees and bushes all bloom with candy, YUM !
Today the owner has chosen to be blissfully lazy and is taking a siesta in their boat, so relaxing.

This painting is an enhanced copy of my handsewn felt brooch I created two years ago & listed on Etsy. A whimsical treasure for the young at heart :)



And this painting is called 'Marie's Gold'. Marie is a very happy bumblebee who has a secret.....she loves collecting anything gold ! Her golden treasures are hidden among the lush Marigolds in the garden of a bee lover.
Marie's Gold uses acrylics, markers, glitter, gold metal heart, small gold images from a vintage magazine and a few golden painted pennies.




My paintings are created on 9 x 12 canvas board, backs are signed and come ready to hang.

Once I have all the proper packaging and figured out a decent price, then I will list these paintings in my Etsy shop.

More to come..........xo

0 comments: