2013-03-25

Destashing and drawings

 
Hello everyone ! I'm returning to my blog after a long time away. My online time is usually with
Facebook but I decided it's high time to post on my blog again.
 
Below is a new listing in my vintage shop. I've finally decided to start listing some of my art items, the ones I had good intentions for but just never got around to using them.
The belt links were going to be used as necklace pendants. My plan was to remove the jewels and create little collages but now that I've moved away from necklaces, I figure some other talented person out there could use them.
*I seem to constantly change with my art, never settling on one style. Nowadays I'm creating asymmetrical earrings ( one different from the other ) and hand drawn art cards. So far I'm loving it and haven't felt any desire to move on to some other art form.
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/127522113/vintage-destash-metal-gold-tone-belt?   ref=shop_home_active


Below are some of my recent art cards, using paint, pen and pencils. I find I quite enjoy the little scenarios of houses and gardens the most and have just started a card of little homes by a lake.
Some of these will be listed in the next few weeks --no prints, all originals.


So there's my quick pop in and post. I plan to return again soon with fresh goodies and more ! ~♥~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the vintage jewels, they would look amazing connected together to make a bracelet